BODYTALK WHOLEHEALTHCARE SYSTEM – BodyTalk is a state-of-the-art approach to integrative mind/body energy medicine where Science and the Art of Living Life Consciously Meet. As WholeHealthcare™, BodyTalk understands the profound influence the psychology of the body has on our health. Instead of focusing on the symptom, BodyTalk finds the underlying causes of illness by addressing the whole-person and their whole-story. Like an onion, if the concern is at the core, there are layers that have been placed around it to protect and compensate. BodyTalk can help to identify and peel those layers getting to the core issues over time.
BodyTalk philosophy is that every person has a unique balance that should be addressed. The ideal goal is to find the best, most dynamic point of balance within your bodymind complex by respecting your body’s own needs and priorities for healing. Once balanced, the client’s own innate healing wisdom will successfully address specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND BODYTALK
BodyTalk is a state-of-the-art approach to integrative mind/body energy medicine where Science and the art of living life consciously meet. The system bridges the gap between Western and Eastern Medical philosophies and approaches by combining Western medicine’s scientifically supported research in fields such as neuroscience, epigenetics, and psychoneuroimmunology along with a large number of highly recognized ancient and modern healing methods and principles of knowledge, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, yoga and meditation philosophies, Chiropractic, consciousness studies and Energy Psychology. The BodyTalk System also uses concepts from the fields of Information Science and Information Management, Dynamic Systems Theory and advanced process control and optimization principles found in the engineering fields, as well as advanced topics in mathematics and quantum physics. Even though these fields may not seem to have an obvious connection to the healing processes of the bodymind, they are an integral part of how BodyTalk Practitioners are able to quickly and easily gather relevant information from their client’s body.
HOW BODYTALK WORKS
Health challenges arise for a variety of reasons. When practitioners are trained to look at the whole-person, emotional, physical and environmental influences – the true underlying causes of dis-ease can be revealed.
- Clinical studies of BodyTalk has shown that the system is totally safe. The reason the system is so safe is that a BodyTalk session only involves rebalancing energy systems within and between all of the many systems throughout the body, using ancient Hatha yoga procedure involving only holding points, light tapping and breathing.
- BodyTalk sessions are easy, safe and comfortable; they are done with the client fully clothed; there is no need for disrobing, During a session, clients can either relax in a chair or a treatment table.
- BodyTalk uses a variety of simple, safe, non invasive techniques that facilitates your body’s natural healing response. The BodyTalk techniques provide insights to the areas of your body that need attention.
- A BodyTalk session usually lasts between 15 and 45 minutes. The length of a session is not indicative of the quality of the session or the results that occur; as even the simplest sessions can be quite profound.
- After a session, people commonly feel relaxed and peaceful and may experience shifts such as a desire to drink water to enhance hydration of the body. Grounded yet hightly energized. *Some clients feel tired temporarily, followed by a calm energy; this can be because the mind/body is unwrapping the communication blocks and processing a healthy immune response to a microbial infection
- Because the BodyTalk System allows the body’s own healing abilities to effect change, client’s see long-lasting, ongoing improvements in health rather than symptomatic relief.
- BodyTalk complements all other modalities, so it doesn’t detract or contraindicate any other treatments you may be currently taking from other practitioners.
Using BodyTalk Protocol Chart + Neuromuscular BioFeedback + Tapping Techniques to facilitate the body’s natural healing response.
BT CHART: The BodyTalk System protocol chart is a flowchart that represents a map of the bodymind complex. Each section of the chart addresses certain aspects of the bodymind, including all physical, mental, emotional and energetic frequencies found in the body. This chart and the procedures to utilize it represent the left-brain side of the BodyTalk process. The experienced Practitioner then uses their right-brain intuitive process to complete the communication formulas which the bodymind complex then transforms into healing stimuli.
NEUROMUSCULAR BIOFEEDBACK: Similar to Applied kinesiology, Yes/No communication feedback is used to determine the weakened or broken energy circuits in your bodymind complex that are being highlighted by your innate healing wisdom. The BodyTalk Practitioner uses a combination of left-brain, linear logical thinking and memory, infused by right-brain, intuitive lateral thinking to establish the communication links needed.
TAPPING TECHNIQUE: Tapping on the body to get it to focus on healing has been used by some indigenous holistic systems, such as yoga, for centuries. For BodyTalk specifically, practitioners tap over the head (brain), sternum (heart) and navel (gut) in order to assist the client’s bodymind in making changes, storing those changes, then integrating the changes.
- HEAD (BRAIN): Light tapping over the head stimulates your brain and causes it to initiate corrections to the broken circuits. This is similar to how the CPU of a computer runs and executes programs. This tapping activates the brain centers in a way that causes the brain to reevaluate the bodymind’s state of health and then align the frequencies within the bodymind to match the formula that was created.
- STERNUM (HEART): Lightly taping you on the sternum to “save” the corrected energy circuit in the heart center and to share this information with every single cell in the body. The heart is responsible for communicating the state of the body’s health to the rest of the body through the heart beat. This means that your body will remember these changes after the session, just like hitting the save button on a document will save changes to the computer hard drive so you can access them again later.
- NAVEL (GUT ): Lastly, the practitioner lightly taps your navel to stimulate the digesting and assimilating function of the gut brain, which is frequently referred to as the enteric nervous system. After the head brain has activated the changes from the formula and the heart brain has stored them, the changes need to be fully taken in and absorbed or “digested” by the gut. By tapping the navel, it appears that the changes become integrated at a “gut” level, becoming more fully embodied.
BodyTalk is Cumulative Because your body stores the changes made by the brain during the tapping process, this means that every formula or circuit that is corrected builds on the one before. Your body actually remembers the BodyTalk sessions it receives and your healing process will continue with each additional session you have.
WHAT BODYTALK ADDRESSES
Specific balancing of the twelve major body organs, eight endocrine systems, and other non-specific body parts.
Balancing the 36 surface energy points that often have an impact upon a person’s energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. These surface energy imbalances are also a cause of pain in specific parts of the body.
BodyTalk can specifically activate an immune response to eliminate chronic and acute viruses, bacteria, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies, and accumulated toxins.
Musculo-skeletal treatment can improve general posture and coordination, as well as address acute or chronic muscular disorders, back problems, and joint disorders such as arthritis.
BodyTalk can help in clearing past and present emotional blockages including specific phobias.
Other areas where BodyTalk has proved helpful include overall breathing patterns, left-right brain co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace, energy imbalances within the brain cortices, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
While BodyTalk does not diagnose or treat specific ailments, clinical experience has shown that once a person’s overall systems are balanced through a BodyTalk Session, clients have exhibited significant improvement in symtoms such as chronic and acute pain, fatigue, sleep, stress, sports performance, injuries, allergies, infections, digestive disorders, reproductive disorders, fertility, organ and endocrine dysfunctions, emotional imbalances and much more..
|General Wellness is one of the basic aspects of healthcare that the BodyTalk System provides an individual. Even though you may think you feel good, there is a good chance that you can feel even better than you currently do. If you have any sort of minor aches and pains, headaches, digestive imbalances or stress-related issues, BodyTalk will quickly and easily bring your body into a better state of balance. BodyTalk also is preventative, as it can help your bodymind have the best possible function so that you will not be susceptible to the stress you experience and so that your immune system is protecting you appropriately from external factors, such as germs and toxins.|
|SPORTS MEDICINE||BodyTalk involves maximizing performance levels and addressing emotional and psychological factors in a straight-forward and practical way. BodyTalk amplifies the brain’s focus to specific parts of the body, thus increasing the blood supply, lymph flow, nerve flow, energy flow, immune response, and tissue repair. This amplification of focus enables the brain to attune to the very specific needs of the body to greatly accelerate the healing process in rehabilitation settings. And this same ability to mobilize and focus the body’s systems has been able to bring about enhanced performance results for athletes and performers of all kinds.|
|GENERAL REHABILITATION||In a similar fashion, BodyTalk speeds up all the body’s healing processes and shortens recovery time from injuries, surgeries and illnesses. Many Physical Therapists incorporate BodyTalk into their regular practices – with dramatic results.|
|PREGNANCY AND CHILDBIRTH||BodyTalk can be used during pregnancy and childbirth, but can also be used on newborns and very young children as well. Receiving prenatal BodyTalk sessions allows the mother and baby to be in full and proper communication with each other, which will allow the baby to develop healthily, and can also address any particular issues that may arise during the pregnancy. BodyTalk at the actual birthing can help the mother remain present and calm, and can assist the labor in being more efficient. Postnatal BodyTalk can help mom and baby recover from the stress of the birth quickly and easily.|
|STRESS & TRAUMA||BodyTalk has shown some excellent results in individuals suffering from stress disorders. Balancing the brain helps the client work through shock, trauma, and disturbing negative associations and memories.|
|IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION AND
|One of BodyTalk’s strengths is its ability to facilitate recovery from allergies, immune system issues, hormone imbalances and body chemistry issues of all kinds. Allergy experts, endocrinologists and general healthcare practitioners are amazed at the body’s ability to balance its own chemistry when stimulated to do so through BodyTalk.|
|ORGANIZATION & GROUP DYNAMICS||Sports clubs, businesses, organizations, and families are all complex systems of energetic interrelationships that have a dynamic life of their own. These interrelationships profoundly influence the health, performance, and level of cooperation between its members and the organization as a whole. BodyTalk improves the specific dynamic functionalities of the group by balancing energetic communication within an organization or group to bring about profound changes among its members.
Sports clubs have used BodyTalk Practitioners to improve the synchronicity of teamwork and enhance communication between coach and players. This has resulted in dramatic improvement in overall team performance. Specific sessions can be tailor-made, for example, to integrate a new player into the team so that they may adapt to the change more quickly, which results in enhanced performance for both individual and team. The same principles can be applied to the “team” members of a corporation, an association, a classroom, or a family.
|PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT||One of the major areas addressed by The BodyTalk System is the realm of personal and spiritual growth. Balancing the body biochemically, physiologically, and emotionally, while addressing specific beliefs and attitudes, the BodyTalk System is a very powerful tool in the field of personal development. Clients can often experience changes in the way they relate to others, as well as the relationships they have with friends and family. Many individuals find new jobs or improvements within the work they are currently doing and also find an increase in the overall wellness and real happiness they experience on a daily basis. The personal development experienced through BodyTalk can affect an individual on all levels, in all ways|
WORLD WIDE REACH
There are hundreds of BodyTalk practitioners using the system on a regular basis, many of them medical doctors, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists and other licensed professionals because of its safety and effectiveness.The BodyTalk system has been practiced in many parts of the world for several years and complements all other modalities so it doesn’t detract or contraindicate any other treatments you may be currently taking from other practitioners.Currently there are nearly 2000 BodyTalk Practitioners world-wide and 80 instructors teaching BodyTalk in 35 countries with translations in 8 languages which include: English, German, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Hebrew.