My unique integrative fierce coaching style and gentle, safe & effective BodyMind therapies is a whole body and while life approach to enhance your innate resources.
An Integrative Approach
As a Certified Life Coach, Registered Acupuncturist and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, I offer a process that flows seamlessly between the therapeutic benefits of Acupuncture, WholeHealthcare BodyTalk System™ and Classic Coaching principles and approaches. You’ll receive the ideal custom blend of modalities guided by your innate wisdom for optimal health and vibrant living.
Let your BodyMind be your ally in creating a life you desire!
- 1 ON 1 Sessions
- Group Coaching | Workshops
- Online Courses – coming soon
& Preventative Maintenance
Self Care should be in proportion to life’s demands, yet busy schedules, external pressures and the day to day stresses often lead you to forget and push aside your own needs which leads to more stresses and dis-ease.
Regular sessions help your whole BodyMind have the best possible function to keep you mentally focused, physically healthy and overall resiliently strong so that you can continue to create those life experiences that bring you joy and fulfilment.
- Acupuncture & TCM Modalities
- BodyTalk WholeHealthcare Therapy
My unique integrative coaching approach offers one-of-a-kind holistic support to energize your life so you can benefit inside and out. Life Coaching is about taking you from where you are now to where you want to be. It’s about creating more synergy with two experts working together. You as the expert of your own life set the goal. And as your coach, I help maximize your full potential so you can reach your desired results with confidence. Integrating BodyMind support provides powerful insights on how your health can be your ally in creating the life you desire.
My Unique Integrative Approach to Coaching honours your unique mind, heart and body as a blueprint for who you are meant to become. A journey of aligning you to your most authentic self and natural state of being. When mind, heart and body are in alignment, you become a powerful force of energy. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body, the more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your own unique gifts and talents to produce outstanding results.
- In-Person or Virtual Appointment Options Available
Book your Discovery Session to see if we’re a good fit to work together. Combines life coaching principles + the therapeutic benefits of BodyTalk & Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophies to promote well-being and empowerment.
Discovery Session (90 minutes)
Let’s discover if we are a good fit to work together. An introduction to my integrative coaching style + BodyMind Balancing Session. Gain Clarity. Feel the Benefits.
- Life Coaching Consultation
- Health Assessment
- BodyWork Treatment Session
- BodyWork Options: BodyTalk, Acupuncture or Both – up to you
1 ON 1 Coaching Package
Life Coaching Packages are the most intimate and personal way to work with me. Because of this, I only offer limited availability per year.
It starts with 3 month minimum commitment to take your life vision from where it is now to implementing new mindsets, strategies and techniques so you can create the life you have always dreamed of while supporting your whole BodyMind System in the process. Together we work on elevating your life and heatlh to the next level.
- Package Available
- 3 Month (Minimum Commitment)
- 6 Months
- Custom Package – contact me
- All Packages Includes
- Life Coaching Calls
- BodyTalk Balancing Sessions
- Emergency Support Sessions
- Unlimited Email Support
- Health & Wellness Tips – Tailored Just For You
- Fun Exercises & Strategies to help you gain personal insights
- And extra bonuses offered – varies with each package
Group Coaching – connection matters
- Created in a safe + fun group setting of 6 to 12 people
- Carefully crafted to focus on a specific theme or life area
- Designed to gain personal insights + strategies to help you live more vibrantly.
- Offers wellness tips & tools for your health & well-being.
- Connect with like-minded individuals + feel empowered
- Private Group Coaching Available
- Public Workshops offered periodically
Life Coaching Sessions
- Clarify goals & priorities
- Identify what’s holding you back
- Discover strategies to overcome obstacles
- Provides honest & personalized feedback
- Empowers & motivate you to move forward
BodyMind Balancing Sessions (BodyTalk/TCM)
BodyMind Balancing Sessions has the power to unlock your true potential and help you develop and use your own unique gifts and talents. It supports change and growth in any and every life dimension: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual – the foundation for lasting, authentic health.
- The body can be addressed in many different ways. One effective approach taken in The BodyTalk System is to understand the functions of the body according to the discoveries of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Bioenergetic Psychology. These systems developed an understanding of the relationships between physical wellbeing and psychological wellbeing. The BodyTalk philosophy is that every person has a unique balance that should be addressed. Once balanced, the client’s own innate healing wisdom will successfully address specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health. The ideal goal is to find the best, most dynamic point of balance within your unique bodymind complex so that you are easily able to respond to the issues life throws at you with ease and grace.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
TCM teaches you how to live a life of balance, wellness, and harmony. Every TCM principle, theory, and healing practice is a profound pathway to create the life you truly want to live. It’s insightful wisdom and ability to understand and address individual health needs empowers each person with a way to unite body, mind and spirit.
While you can certainly work toward your goals on your own, there are several reasons why working with me as your life coach is worth it.
I can help you…
- Take Action – start doing instead of dreaming
- Clarify your heart-based goals & priorities
- Discover what’s holding you back
- Stop making excuses + strategize how to overcome obstacles
- Find motivation to move forward when you feel stuck
- Move out of your comfort zone to make changes and grow
- Challenge you to think differently & explore new options
- Gain better self-understanding & develop steps to improve yourself
- Increase your awareness & clarity to help you make better decisions
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Unlock answers within yourself
- Get the accountability you need
- Keep you focused
- Improve work-life balance
Benefit inside and out with my integrative wholistic coaching approach.
- $150 (90 minutes)
- 3 months $3500 (minimum commitment)
- 6 months $6000
- Custom Packages Available – contact me
Group Coaching – contact me
- Private Group
- Public Setting/Workshop
Online Courses – coming soon
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapies such as acupuncture, cupping, moxibustion and guasha have been recognized by the World Health Organization to promote overall wellness and restore health through stimulation.
The goal of Acupuncture and TCM therapy is to remove energy blockages and correct imbalances in the flow of energy (Qi) in the body which helps to regulate emotional, mental and physical health.
Safe, Painless + Effective Methods Used for Centuries to Promote Healing
- Acupuncture is the insertion of thin, sterile and ultra-fine needles on the skin at specific anatomical points (acupoints) along energy pathways (meridians) to promote the balance & flow of vital energy known as life force (Qi) that circulates throughout the entire body.
- Acupressure uses physical pressure applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in the body’s energy pathways (meridians).
- Cupping involves placing cups on the skin at particular points on the body to create suction which increases blood circulation and facilitate the flow of energy (Qi) to the area where cups are placed.
- Guasha uses mild pressure and a smooth edge of a guasha device to gently scrape the skin to stimulate microcirculation of the soft tissue to improve circulation
- Moxibustion is a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called “moxa” are used on or near the surface of the skin or at specific acupuncture points on the body to invigorate the flow of Qi to strengthen the immune system and prevent disease.
- Eastern Nutrition & Lifestyle Counselling. In traditional Chinese medicine, food is treated as a medicinal therapy. Eastern nutritional diet and lifestyle consulting recommendations are intended for maintaining health beyond treatment in the clinic, and to be able to stay in balance without constant interventions by external therapy.
How It Works
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapy improves the body’s functions + promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites–commonly referred to as acupuncture points (acupoints) along energy pathways (meridians) to promote the balance & flow of vital energy known as life force (Qi) that circulates throughout the entire body.
- The most common method used to stimulate acupoints is acupuncture.
- Pressure, heat, or other stimulation may further enhance the effects.
- Other acupoint stimulation techniques include cupping, acupressure, guasha, moxibustion or heat therapy, and the application of topical herbal medicines.
Ancient yet Completely Modern Healing System
- Used for 5000 years to promote well being
- Recognized by World Health Organization to treat a list of disease
- Compliments other healthcare practice
Modern Scientific Research Proves its Effects On
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Digestive System
- Immune System
- Pain Relief – release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain relief
- Enhancing the body’s natural healing response – influences nerves, muscles, tissues
TCM Principle, Theory & Healing Practice
- Believes you were born with natural self-healing ability
- Reflects the relationships that exist within natural law
- Teaches you how to live a life of balance, wellness & harmony
World Health Organization recognizes Acupuncture & TCM as an effective form of treatment for a list of diseases, symptoms and conditions such as
- Pain – acute or chronic
- Digestive Issues
- Respiratory Diseases
- Fertility/ Pregnancy
- Pre/Post Operation
- and more..
Acupuncture Service and/or a combination of TCM modalities.
- First Visit (75 minutes) $150
- Follow Up Visit (45-60 minutes) $125
A Consciousness-Based WholeHealthcare system and a state-of-the-art approach to integrative mind/body energy medicine that bridges the gap between Western and Eastern Medical philosophies and approaches.
The beauty of BodyTalk is it respects your body’s own needs & priorities for healing using a variety of simple, safe, non-invasive techniques to address specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health.
BodyTalk takes into consideration your whole-story. Your life-style, genetics and history are all drawn upon to establish a personalized approach to Healthcare that brings about lasting changes. BodyTalk is based on the principle that the body is capable of healing itself at all levels and that every person has a unique balance that should be addressed. Once balanced, the client’s own innate healing wisdom will successfully address specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health.
- Simple, easy and comfortable sessions
- In-Person sessions are done fully clothed – no need for disrobing
- Distant/Virtual Appointments are very effective & powerful
- Uses non-invasive balancing techniques- ie breathing & light tapping
- Tailored just for you – no two sessions are alike
- A session usually lasts between 15 and 45 minutes.
- Safe for babies, children & during pregnancy
What A Session Looks Like
- In-Person sessions are done fully clothed – no need for disrobing.
- Distant/Virtual sessions via audio/video in the comfort of your own home
1. Session begins by discussing your health status + other personal issues you may wish to address
2. Client relaxes, breathes and get comfortable.
3. Practitioner uses the BodyTalk Protocol Chart & neuromuscular biofeedback to determine the weakened or broken energy circuits in your bodymind complex
4. Once an energy circuit is identified + other relevant information required, a formula is established then the balancing technique is implemented.
- Hand Position: For every malfunctioning energy circuit or formula found, you or your practitioner may hold the corresponding “points” with your hands, in order to help provide focus.
- Breathe: You may also breathe deeply, as this helps your brain scan the body to locate the imbalances.
- Light Tapping: Tapping activates the brain centers in a way that causes the brain to reevaluate the bodymind’s state of health and then align the frequencies within the bodymind to match the formula that was created. Light tapping over the head (brain), sternum (heart) and navel (gut) in order to assist your bodymind in making changes, storing those changes, then integrating the changes.
5. A BodyTalk session usually lasts between 15 and 45 minutes. – The length of a session is not indicative of the quality of the session or the results that occur; as even the simplest sessions can be quite profound. The bodymind knows just how many changes and corrections it is ready to initiate in any given session, and will therefore indicate when the session is complete and may even establish a time when you may need to return for a follow-up session.
BodyTalk combines Western medicine’s scientifically supported research along with a large number of highly recognized ancient & modern healing methods, concepts and principles of knowledge such as
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Yoga and Meditation philosophies
- Consciousness Studies
- Energy Psychology
- Information Science & Information Management
- Dynamic Systems Theory
- Advanced process control & optimization principles found in the engineering fields
- Advanced topics in mathematics and quantum physics.
Even though these fields may not seem to have an obvious connection to the healing processes of the BodyMind, they are an integral part of how the BodyTalk Practitioner is able to quickly and easily gather relevant information from their client’s body.
- General Wellness
- Preventative Healthcare
- Sports Medicine
- Immune System Dysfunction and Allergies
- General Rehabilitation
- Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Stress Management
- Emotional Disorders
- Organization and Group Dynamics
- Personal Development
- …and more
In the BodyTalk System, we tend not to talk about addressing specific diseases. Instead, the BodyTalk philosophy is that every person has a unique balance that should be addressed. Once balanced, the client’s own innate healing wisdom will successfully address specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health. The ideal goal is to find the best, most dynamic point of balance within your bodymind complex, so that you are easily able to respond to the issues life throws at you with ease and grace.
BodyTalk In-Person or Distant (Virtual) Appointments
- First Visit (75 minutes) $150
- Follow Up Visit (45-60 minutes) $125